Since 1921, Norseman's Wall Tents have been engineered to withstand extreme weather.
Norseman’s Canvas Wall Tents are constructed with fire-resistant, 11 oz high-grade Sunforger-treated, 100% white cotton army duck canvas.
They're designed for easy setup using the optional aluminum frame, natural materials, or lumber.
Wall tents are portable and versatile, with all stress points reinforced throughout the structure. Woven poly sod cloth seals the bottom of the tent on uneven ground. The netting on the three windows and front door along with a 6” stove pipe ring ensures a comfortable interior regardless of the weather.
They are ideal for camping, backcountry outfitters, hunting, and more.
There are three standard sizes, but custom sizing and configurations are available upon request.
- 10.10 oz Sunforger flame-resistant (FR) army duck, lightweight, tight-weave cotton canvas tent fabric
- Water repellent, mildew resistant, and FR to meet the CPAI-84 Section 6 standards
- Woven poly sod cloth seals the bottom of the tent to uneven ground
- 5’7” walls can accommodate bunk-bed cots, increasing sleeping capacity and providing more headroom along walls
- Three zippered windows covered with netting (20” x 30”)
- Full-insect-screen front door comes with a zipper and protective canvas flap
- 4” eaves provide better water runoff and include heavy-duty brass grommets with nylon guy-ropes and traditional wooden toggles
- Includes outside ridge ties, corner ties, and inside ridge ties for clotheslines
- All stress points are reinforced
- Canvas carrying bag included
- Frames are lightweight 1.5” aluminum tubes with steel corner joints and foot pads for the wall poles
- 6” silicone stove-pipe ring on 18” x 18” square, with flap and tie
- Custom sizes and configurations available upon request
Frequently asked questions
An expertly engineered high-grade canvas tent that holds up against the harshest elements.
Portable protection to withstand extreme temperatures and harsh elements like wind, dust, snow, silt, and noise.
Fabricated with 10.10 oz. Sunforger flame-resistant army duck, high-grade canvas fabric, and sturdy aluminum frame.
Water repellent, mildew resistant, and flame resistant with woven poly sod cloth that seals the tent’s bottom to uneven ground.
In-stock, ready-to-order products and custom configurations available.
In-stock, ready-to-order products, and custom configurations available.
Canvas Wall Tents
|Item No.||Product||Size||Wall Height||Peak Height|
|413622||Deluxe Wall Tent (12')||10' x 12'||5'7"||8'5"|
|413623||Deluxe Wall Tent (14')||12' x 14'||5'7"||9'|
|413624||Deluxe Wall Tent (16')||14' x 16'||5'7"||9'9"|
|413625||Deluxe Wall Tent Frame (12')||10' x 12'||5'7"||8'5"|
|413626||Deluxe Wall Tent Frame (14')||12' x 14'||5'7"||9'|
|413627||Deluxe Wall Tent Frame (16')||14' x 16'||5'7"||9'9"|
|413655||Deluxe Wall Tent Rain Fly (12')||14'6" x 15' for 10' x 12' Tent||N/A||N/A|
|413656||Deluxe Wall Tent Rain Fly (14')||17' x 17'2" for 12 x 14' Tent||N/A||N/A|
|413657||Deluxe Wall Tent Rain Fly (16')||19' x 19' for 14' x 16' Tent||N/A||N/A|
You might find these related products useful on your jobsite.
SitePro M-Series Light Duty Tents
Fire-resistant, quick and easy setup welding tent protects workers from the elements.
SitePro W-Series Heavy Duty Tents
A durable welding and utility tent for pipeline and construction projects.