Transform shipping containers into dry, contaminant-free bulk freight systems.
Quickly upgrade your container to a food-grade freight system for agricultural products, including grains, malt, barley, soybeans, soy meal, and other pulse products.
Made with reinforced polyethylene (PE) fabric, liners are lightweight and flexible for easy handling and installation.
Available in standard 20', 40', and 40' high cube (HC) sizes to fit your needs.
- Added protection for shipping agricultural products in intermodal shipping containers
- Quickly upgrades your container to food grade
- Fabricated with durable coated woven polyethylene (PE) fabric
- Full-body no leak welded seams ensure your products arrive contaminant-free
- Liner walls are suspended by cable ties attached to roof lashing rings along the length of the container
- Liners are lightweight and flexible for easy handling and installation
- Certified by ISO 9001–approved production facility
- This open top four-sided liner is used in conjunction with the Norseman bulkhead systems.
Frequently asked questions
Added protection for shipping agricultural products in intermodal shipping containers.
Lightweight, flexible material protects your agricultural products from outside contaminants.
Coated woven polyethylene fabric material is durable against potential contaminants.
Full-body no leak welded seams stand up against the stresses of shipping in intermodal containers.
Comes in a variety of sizes to fit in standard and high-cube for job adaptability.
Can handle a wide variety of agricultural products during the lengthy shipping process.
Partial Agricultural Liner Installation Guide
In this video, we'll demonstrate how to install Norseman's partial agricultural liner to transform a standard intermodal ocean container into a dry, contaminant-free bulk transportation system for agricultural products.
You might find these related products useful.
Get in Touch and Outperform
Have all your questions answered by our containerized shipping experts!