Food-grade protection to transport your agricultural commodities.
Transform standard intermodal ocean containers into dry, contaminant-free bulk transportation systems for agricultural products, including grains, malt, barley, soybeans, soymeal, and pulse products.
Made from durable reinforced polyethylene fabric, a built-in bulkhead, and full-body welded seams, these liners will safeguard your products against outside contaminants.
Unique attachments, heavy-duty zipper, and thicker fabric ends (bulkheads) make this liner an excellent choice for worry-free shipments.
- Facilitates the loading of bulk agricultural products in intermodal shipping containers
- Built-in bulkhead acts as a fourth wall at the door end to hold your product in place.
- Fabricated with durable coated woven PE fabric
- Full-body, no leak welded seams ensure your products arrive contaminant-free
- Adjustable straps and connectors make for quick and easy installation
- Lightweight and flexible for easy handling and installation
- Custom options are available
- Certified by ISO 9001–approved production facility
Frequently asked questions
Ensure a dry, containment-free bulk transportation system for agricultural products.
Built-in bulkhead offers full six-sided protection for your products
Coated woven polyethylene (PE) fabric material is durable.
Full-body welded seams stand up against the rigors of shipping in intermodal containers.
Comes in a variety of sizes to fit in standard, high-cube, and intermodal containers and even custom sizes for job adaptability.
Can handle a wide variety of agricultural products during the shipping process.
Full Agricultural Liner Installation Guide
In this video, we'll demonstrate how to install Norseman's full agricultural liner to transform a standard intermodal ocean container into a dry, contaminant-free bulk transportation system for agricultural products.
Download the printable instructions below:
You might find these related products useful.
Superior protection between your product and the container. Three grades available.