Advanced 500°F heat entry protection.
Transfer air from portable heaters or fans in horizontal applications.
Made in safety orange for high visibility on job sites.
Made from a durable urethane-coated polyester, coated to resist water, mold/mildew, and fire. Wire helix provides a strong structure, allowing consistent airflow.
- Partial silicone liner for advanced 500°F (260°C) heat protection at entry
- Manufactured with durable urethane-coated Polyester; water, mold/mildew and fire resistant (FR), and odor-free
- Standard color: Safety orange
- Wire helix provides a strong structure, and consistent airflow
- Integrated compression straps assist with carrying and ensure compact storage
- Passes FR testing to NFPA 701 standards
- 12” duct: Male pin-lock on entry, female pin-lock on exit
- 16” duct: Belted-cuff on entry, wire-ring on exit
- Used for horizontal applications only
Frequently asked questions
Keep your jobsite warm so your team can get the job done, despite colder temperatures.
A reliable, efficient solution for delivering temporary heat to keeping your crew warm
Heavyweight urethane-coated polyester; water, mold/mildew and fire resistant (FR), and odor-free.
Flame resistant, water repellent, mildew resistant, UV resistant. Partial silicone liner for advanced 500°F heat protection at the entry point.
Horizontal airflow applications only.
Multiple collar attachments allow for a quick and secure connection to warm air with minimal heat or volume loss.
|Item No.||Collar Connections||Diameter||Length|
|411899||Belted-Cuff / Wire-Ring Collars||16"||25'|
You might find these related products useful on your jobsite.
Arctic Durashield Plus
Maximum durability and output in cold weather with additional entry protection.
Arctic Helix™ High-Temp (HT)
Bi-directional application featuring industries first stainless steel collar.