custom-fit shelter enclosures as needed
Whether it’s temporary for bad weather or a permanent fix, building covers and end-wall panels help keep your project going.
Designed for quick, easy setup and takedown and accommodate cutouts or roll-up flaps for your equipment and crew.
In-house designers guide you through the best material, hardware, and manufacturing for a new build or to modify an existing shelter.
- Designed for new and existing shelters
- All fabric components are labeled for easy identification and installation.
- In-house designers assist with selecting the best material, hardware, and manufacturing methodology to construct your product
- Materials selected from trusted suppliers to perform in your specific weather challenges.
- Able to accommodate a wide variety of cutouts or roll-up flaps for equipment or personnel access
- Sizes are completely customizable to cover any job
Frequently asked questions
These covers and end-wall panels are custom-sized to whatever job is required. All components are labeled for easy identification and installation.
Keeps equipment and workers safe from the elements.
Our in-house designers choose the best materials, hardware to create the best structure for the job.
Materials are selected to stand up against any weather conditions your crew or equipment may face.
Custom measured and fabricated to fit any pre-existing structure and can made to be partially or fully enclosed.
Ability to accommodate a wide variety of functions for personnel and equipment under harsh conditions.
You might find these related products useful on your jobsite.
SitePro W-Series Heavy Duty Tents
A durable welding and utility tent for pipeline and construction projects.
SitePro M-Series Light Duty Tents
Fire-resistant, quick and easy setup welding tent protects workers from the elements.
Canvas tents designed to withstand extreme temperatures and harsh elements like wind, rain, dust and snow.