Military portable ducting solutions.
Portable temporary ducting is a vital part of a successful environmental control solution; Norseman’s customized rugged, versatile ductwork is designed to operate in the harshest environments.
We've designed and fabricated a diverse range of technical fabric protective solutions for the armed forces, allies, the defense industry, commercial OEMs, and a host of industrial applications.
Our portable ducting gear can be trusted and relied upon in the most demanding environments.
You can rely on Norseman as your trusted product development partner.
End-to-end customized ducting solutions
Our custom solutions are designed to meet military-specific needs and comply with tight regulations in the defense sector.
We're experts in designing rugged, flexible, and versatile ducting solutions that meet military performance specifications.
We have access to proprietary materials that maintain functionality when used in harsh environments and under extreme weather conditions.
- Fabric: Custom fabric and custom color combinations are available, from brand-specific colors to Pantone® color-matching fabrics.
- Insulation: Non-woven insulation can be added to minimize the heat transfer between the conditioned air inside the ductwork and the ambient air.
- Wear Strips: Wear strips add an extra layer of protection from wear and tear and are attached to the outside of the duct during the manufacturing process.
- Diameter: We offer ducting from 12” to 24” in diameter.
- Pitch: The pitch of the duct refers to the distance between corresponding areas on two loops in the wire. Pitch can vary by application.
- Finishing: Ducting ends can be finished with any of our collars: belted-cuff, wire-ring, pin-lock, gear-clamp, or our new QuickGrip end collar
5P Product Development Process
Create cost-effective custom protective solutions manufactured from materials we trust.
Develop functional prototypes for pre-production validation and verification.
Coast-to-coast manufacturing capabilities, with in-house integrated ERP technology and cross-border logistics with on-time worry-free delivery.
We are Fiercely Reliable™, working side by side with suppliers, partners, and customers for over 100 years.
Reliable protective solutions that help our customers outwork, outperform and overachieve.
Frequently asked questions
You might find these related products useful on your jobsite.
AC & Ventilation Ducting Adapters
Securely connect your portable ducting with connectors to redirect airflow.
Reliable efficient solution for temporary heat in several different applications. Partial silicone liner.
AC Exhaust Tile & Duct Ceiling Kit
Industry's first integrated collar for easier handling. No extra tools needed for install.
Get In Touch and Outperform
Have all your questions answered by our ducting experts!