Privacy, demolition, dust, and debris control.
Debris and privacy netting is an economical enclosure system that helps contain debris and keep prying eyes at bay.
Debris and privacy netting keep everything where it needs to be while helping to stop inclement weather from disrupting your project.
Built using knitted monofilament polyethylene material, with the edges reinforced for additional strength.
Available in 40% (debris) and 90% (privacy) shade rate available.
- Versatile and easy-to-handle enclosure system
- Can hang vertically or horizontally
- Edges reinforced with eyelets for quick attachment directly to a scaffold or fencing
- Allows air movement on a scaffold (or providing shade if privacy fence)
- Contains debris, protecting your workers and the public
- Provides dust control
- Protects work areas and workers from inclement weather conditions
- 40% and 90% shade rate available
- Passes flame-resistant (FR) testing NFPA 701-10
- Built using knitted monofilament polyethylene material, with the edges reinforced for additional strength
- Manufactured using polyethylene fabric to combine cost efficiency with extreme durability
- Economical enclosure system
Frequently asked questions
Protective scaffolding enclosure, visual safety barrier, guardrail debris protection, construction windscreen, demolition, dust and debris control, building wrap enclosure, special event staging or fencing, and shade cloth.
Protects your crew, job site, and the public from dust and debris stirred up by the wind.
Cost-efficient and durable Polyethylene fabric.
Flame and mildew resistant, and water repellant.
Install vertically or horizontally and come in a variety of standard colors with custom options also available.
Allows for air movement while maintaining a safe and comfortable work environment.
|Item No.||Size||Colour||FR Testing|
|409481||10' x 165'||Green 130gsm Polyethylene 40% Shade||NFPA 701|
|409482||6'6" x 165'||Green 130gsm Polyethylene 40% Shade||NFPA 701|
|411180||10' x 165'||Blue 130gsm Polyethylene 40% Shade||NFPA 701|
|413735||6'6" x 165'||Blue 130gsm Polyethylene 40% Shade||NFPA 701|
|450921||4'x165'||Orange 130gsm Polyethylene 40% Shade||NFPA 701|
|462217||6'6"x165'||Orange 130gsm Polyethylene 40% Shade||NFPA 701|
|462218||10' x 165'||Orange 130gsm Polyethylene 40% Shade||NFPA 701|
|413733||6'6" x 165'||Black 130gsm Polyethylene 40% Shade||NFPA 701|
|450924||5'8"x165'||Black 195gsm Polyethylene 90% Shade||NFPA 701|
You might find these related products useful on your jobsite.