Leak and spill containment for larger areas
An inexpensive way to prevent ground contamination from leaks and spills of hydrocarbons, chemicals, or other potentially environmentally damaging materials.
Place the L-Rod Secondary Containment Berms under larger equipment and vehicles to protect the ground. Berm walls are supported with 12” galvanized-metal L-shaped flat bar brackets. And tested welds help ensure maximum performance.
Available in stock sizes or choose custom fabric and size options to meet your specific containment needs.
- Ideal for bigger areas where containment of wastewater, petroleum products, and other chemicals is required
- Use under larger equipment and vehicles
- Hyprene™ XC fabric passes fire retardant testing NFPA701-2010, Test Methods 1 and 2
- Tested welds ensure maximum performance
- Berm walls are supported with 12” galvanized-metal L-shaped flat bar brackets
- Quick and easy setup
- Collapsible for easy transport and compact storage
Available in four fabric options:
- Hyprene™ XC (yellow) – Best for water, oil and cold temperatures; rated to –67°F (–55°C).
- Hyprene™ CR (orange) – Best for chemicals, fuel and acids; rated to –13°F (–25°C).
- Hyprene™ ST (multiple colors) – Good for water and oil; rated to –49°F (–45°C).
- Hyprene™ XR-5 (black) – Best for chemicals, fuel and abrasion resistance; rated to –22°F (–30°C).
Frequently asked questions
Keep your worksite and crew safe, clean and within regulations
Prevent ground contamination from leaks and spills of hydrocarbons, chemicals, or other potentially environmentally damaging materials.
Multiple Hyprene™ fabric types are available to offer the right combination of protection and value for any project. Berms are supported with 12” metal L-shaped flat bar brackets.
Water-resistant, chemical-resistant, and hydrocarbon resistant.
In-stock, ready-to-order products and custom configurations are available.
Quick and easy setup; collapsible for easy transport and compact storage.
L-Rod Secondary Containment Berms
|Item No.||Product||Cold Crack||Size||Wall Options||Availability|
|412246||Hyprene™ XC||-67°F (-55°C)||8' x 8'||12" L Bracket||In Stock|
|412447||Hyprene™ XC||-67°F (-55°C)||10’ x 10’||12" L Bracket||InStock|
|412248||Hyprene™ XC||-67°F (-55°C)||12’ x 12’||12" L Bracket||In Stock|
|450420||Hyprene™ XR-5||–22°F (–30°C)||8' x 8'||12" L Bracket||Made to Order|
|450421||Hyprene™ XR-5||–22°F (–30°C)||10’ x 10’||12" L Bracket||Made to Order|
|450422||Hyprene™ XR-5||–22°F (–30°C)||12’ x 12’||12" L Bracket||Made to Order|
You might find these related products useful on your jobsite.
Stop debris from entering sewer systems. Durable, reusable and a useful temporary solution.
Portable Secondary Containment Berms
Inexpensive and portable environmental safeguard ideal for small areas.
Industrial Divider Curtains
Divide indoor areas into workspaces with curtain walls to isolate equipment.
Get in Touch and Outperform
Have all your questions answered by our environmental protection experts!