Engineered patented and 100% recyclable loading solution.
Easy, one-person installation. that facilitates the loading of bulk agricultural products in intermodal shipping containers.
Because the end/bracing cap friction fits into the container's U-channel, the need for ties to secure the brace to the bulkhead is eliminated.
- Facilitates the loading of bulk agricultural products in intermodal shipping containers
- Restrains FIBCs or bagged products requiring bracing at the door end
- Patented engineered bracing system to restrain cargo within a container (USA Patent #8459916. Canada Patent #2684216)
- Includes a corrugated bulkhead, wood bracing, and restraining caps
- Wood bracing provides a viable and cost-effective alternative to steel bars
- Can be used in conjunction with the Norseman Agricultural Partial Liner
- Easy, one-person installation
- 100% recyclable with no special disposal conditions
- NOTE Bracing caps must be stored at room temperature
Frequently asked questions
Keeps the product in the container safe during shipping by keeping the bulkhead secure.
Withstands the stresses of rail and ocean transportation.
Patented engineered bracing system to restrain cargo within a container.
Can be used in 20’ & 40’ ocean containers.
Cost-effective with easy one-person installation capability.
Norseman Bracing System Installation Guide
In this video, we'll demonstrate how to install Norseman's patented bracing system with a cardboard bulkhead for standard intermodal ocean containers.
You might find these related products useful.