Jobsite protection against contamination, small leaks, and spills
Multiple Hyprene™ fabric types are available to prevent ground contamination from leaks and spills of hydrocarbons, chemicals, or other potentially environmentally damaging materials.
Use Portable Secondary Containment Berms under valves, pails, barrels, and small equipment such as heaters, generators, and light stands to keep your worksite within regulations and clean by containing leaks and spills.
Berm walls are 6” plank or 3” round enclosed foam that can be driven over and retain their shape.
Quick, easy setup, and lightweight for easy transport and storage.
- Quick and easy setup
- Compact and lightweight for easy transport and storage
- Tested welds help ensure maximum performance
- Berm walls are 6” plank or 3” round enclosed foam that can be driven over and retain their shape
- Available in stock with Hyprene™ XC fabric and 6” foam-plank configuration in sizes from 2’ x 2’ to 6’ x 8’
Custom fabric options and size configurations available to meet specific containment requirements
Available in four fabric options:
- Hyprene™ XC (yellow) Best for water, oil, and cold temperatures; rated to –67°F (–55°C)
- Hyprene™ CR (orange) Best for chemicals, fuel, and acids; rated to –13°F (–25°C)
- Hyprene™ ST (multiple colors) Good for water and oil; rated to –49°F (–45°C)
- Hyprene™ XR-5 (black) Best for chemicals, fuel, and abrasion resistance; rated to –22°F (–30°C)
Frequently asked questions
Appropriate for smaller areas to keep your worksite safe, clean and within regulations
Prevent ground contamination from leaks and spills of hydrocarbons, chemicals or other potentially environmentally damaging materials.
Multiple Hyprene™ fabric types are available to offer the right combination of protection and value for any project.
Water resistant, chemical resistant and hydrocarbon resistant.
In-stock, ready-to-order products and custom configurations available.
Compact and lightweight for easy transport and storage.
Portable Secondary Containment Berms
|Item No.||Product||Cold Crack||Size||Wall||Availability|
|412236||Hyprene™ XC||-67°F (-55°C)||2' x 2'||6" Plank||In-Stock|
|412239||Hyprene™ XC||-67°F (-55°C)||2' x 4'||6" Plank||In-Stock|
|412240||Hyprene™ XC||-67°F (-55°C)||3' x 3'||6" Plank||In-Stock|
|412241||Hyprene™ XC||-67°F (-55°C)||4' x 4'||6" Plank||In-Stock|
|412242||Hyprene™ XC||-67°F (-55°C)||4' x 6'||6" Plank||In-Stock|
|412243||Hyprene™ XC||-67°F (-55°C)||6' x 6'||6" Plank||In-Stock|
|412244||Hyprene™ XC||-67°F (-55°C)||6' x 8'||6" Plank||In-Stock|
You might find these related products useful on your jobsite.
L-Rod Secondary Containment Berms
Keep your worksite safe, clean and within regulations. Protect against leaks and spills.
Stop debris from entering sewer systems. Durable, reusable and a useful temporary solution.
Noise & Dust Control Enclosures
Noise reduction barriers where hearing protection is required or your equipment is near populated areas.
Get in Touch and Outperform
Have all your questions answered by our environmental protection experts!