Contamination-free transport and storage system for dry-bulk commodities
Convert any intermodal shipping container into a self-contained transport system for bulk shipping of granular products, such as resins, fertilizers and more.
This dry-bulk liner forms a dry, clean, and protective barrier between the product and the container interior for dry-bulk commodities within the resin, pharmaceutical, chemical, and mineral industries.
These liners are fabricated from either a coated woven polyethylene (PE) membrane or PE film. They’re lightweight and flexible for easy handling and one-person installation.
- Protection from contaminants
- Keep products contained in intermodal shipping containers
- Fabricated with a coated woven polyethylene (PE) fabric or PE film
- Full-body no leak welded seams reduce your contamination risk
- Liners are lightweight and flexible for easy handling and installation
- Custom options are available
- Certified by ISO 9001–approved production facility
Frequently asked questions
This liner forms a dry contamination-free protective barrier between the product and the container.
Polyethylene barrier between free-flowing granular products and the container.
Full-body no leak welded seams.
Coated woven polyethylene fabric.
Lightweight and flexible for easy handling and installation.
Efficient, contaminant-free bulk transport system.
Resin & Chemical Liner Installation Guide
In this video, we'll demonstrate how to install Norseman's resin and chemical full PE liner to transform a standard intermodal ocean container into a dry, contaminant-free bulk transportation system for dry-bulk commodities.
You might find these products useful.
Superior protection between your product and the container. Three grades available.
Get in Touch and Outperform
Have all your questions answered by our containerized shipping experts!