Tackles as many diverse projects as your crew
Manufactured with scrim-reinforced polyethylene material making it lightweight, flexible, and easy to handle. Yellow strips for thicker anchoring points securely hold to your scaffold structure, even in extreme winds.
Ideal for scaffolding enclosures, construction windscreens, demolition, dust and debris control, building wrap enclosures, abatement enclosures, environmental containment, temporary heating enclosure, restoration, and new construction enclosures.
- Choose from 3 or 5 yellow strips for thicker anchoring points
- Heavier weight polyethylene (PE) material with a string reinforcement
- Highly durable and effective in all temperatures and weather conditions, including heavy winds, torrential rains, or summer heat
- Provides unmatched weather protection and debris containment while offering improved jobsite visibility
- Keeps crews safe and comfortable, allowing them to excel at their tasks
- Securely holds to your scaffold structure, even in extreme winds
Frequently asked questions
Protective scaffolding enclosure, construction windscreen, demolition, dust and debris control, building wrap enclosure, abatement enclosures, environmental containment, temporary heating enclosure, restoration and new construction enclosures.
Protects your crew, your equipment, and your jobsite from debris and weather conditions.
Manufactured with scrim-reinforced polyethylene for enhanced durability and built with reinforced yellow strips for thicker anchoring points.
Resists water and mildew and passes flame-resistant (FR) testing to CAN/ULC-S109.
Securely holds to scaffold structure, even in extreme winds.
Lightweight and flexible design provides unmatched, cost-effective protection.
|Item No.||Size||Colour||FR Testing|
|408653||7'4"x137'||White w/Reinforced Yellow Safety Strip||CAN/ULC-S109|
|410343||14' x 100'||White w/Reinforced Yellow Safety Strip||CAN/ULC-S109|
|450611||96 mm x 55 mm||9 Mil Polyethylene Anti-chafe White Tape Roll|
You might find these related products useful on your jobsite.