Mud and wet weather don't mix and the same goes for extreme cold.
Norseman’s Tank and Skid Enclosures protect invert or exotic muds against rainwater contamination and subzero temperatures. The enclosed environment also shelters your crew and equipment
With in-house manufacturing capabilities and an expansive inventory of raw materials results in a quick turnaround for cost-saving industrial fabric solutions.
The framework is manufactured from HSS and other steel members that conform to CSA-G420.21 Grade 50W with fabric walls independent of the roof for greater flexibility.
Custom-fit and designed for quick, easy setup and takedown, and can remain installed during transport.
- Design to build, or modify an existing product
- In-house designers assist with selecting the best material, hardware and manufacturing process to meet your needs.
- Materials are selected to perform in your specific weather challenges, including Norseman’s proprietary Arctic Hyprene™ fabric, designed to last for years under the most demanding rig conditions
- Framework is manufactured from HSS and other steel members that conform to CSA-G420.21 Grade 50W
- Fabric and frames are available for any size mud tank
- Fabric walls are independent of the roof for greater flexibility
- Designed for quick, easy setup and takedown
- Custom fitted and can remain installed during transport
- Pin-and-pocket system allows for quick installation without modifications to structures
Frequently asked questions
Designed for quick, easy setup and takedown, but sturdy enough to remain installed during transport.
Protect invert or exotic muds, your crew, and equipment against rainwater contamination and freezing temperatures.
Fabric walls are independent of the roof for greater flexibility.
Norseman’s Arctic Hyprene™ fabric stands up to the most demanding rig conditions.
Custom fitted and can remain installed through transport.
Build to print in-house design to build or modify any tank or skid enclosure.
You might find these related products useful on your jobsite.
Drilling Rig Enclosures
Protect your rig and crew against the elements. Retrofit rigs with custom panels.
Noise & Dust Control Enclosures
Noise reduction barriers where hearing protection is required or your equipment is near populated areas.
L-Rod Secondary Containment Berms
Keep your worksite safe, clean and within regulations. Protect against leaks and spills.
Get in Touch and Outperform
Have all your questions answered by our equipment protection experts!