You need a sturdy, durable foundation that stands up to the elements.
Nordic Void ThermaGuard TG-250 is made from an olefin polymer that has an additive, which reduces thermal conductivity and improves load bearing and long term creep resistance.
It serves as an insulating flanking material around the perimeters of concrete foundations to reduce the amount of frost penetration underneath to the slab.
- Designed with closed-cell polyethylene foam
- Offers improved thermal insulation and enhanced weight-bearing capacity
- Holds up to frost heave and soil swell over a range of temperatures
- Resists vermin, moisture and other contaminants
- Less frost penetration underneath means less heave pressure on concrete slabs
- Compression, Recovery > 95%
- Resists compression by a live pour or static load of concrete
- Load Bearing Deflection is less than 3% with a 24kPa load
Frequently asked questions
Nordic Void ThermaGuard TG-250 incorporates all the benefits of Nordic Void Form while improving thermal insulation and lasts for multiple compression cycles, unlike single cycle polystyrene void form.
Prevents thermal transfer, diminishes conductive heat loss, reduces heave.
Designed for resilience using closed-cell polyethylene foam. Holds up to frost heave and soil swell and remains stable over a range of temperatures.
Resists insects, vermin, moisture, mold, frost, bitumen, oil, hydrocarbon and diesel fuel.
Planks can be bonded to others to perfectly fit your project regardless of thickness or shape. Does not require protective OSB or plywood cover.
Strong, flexible, polyethylene foam that withstands temperatures. Easy to use and maintains its durability.
Nordic Void ThermaGuard TG-250
|Item No.||Product||Cut Size|
|450720||Nordic Void TM TG 250||2"T x 48" x 96"|
|450721||Nordic Void TM TG 250||4"T x 48” x 96”|
|450722||Nordic Void TM TG 250||6"T x 48” x 96”|
|450723||Nordic Void TM TG 250||8"T x 48” x 96”|
You might find these related products useful on your jobsite.
Nor-Flex Expansion Joints
Protection against permanent compression set and long-term compressive creep.