Manage cables. Prevent damage. Avoid downtime.
Keep service loops bound together, preventing hang-ups in the mast or damage from harsh weather conditions. Organize power cables to keep them off the ground, protecting them from equipment and weather, while reducing stress on cables ... which all help lower maintenance costs.
Constructed with reinforced ballistic nylon fabric with a high-performance hook and loop fastener.
They can be easily removed for inspection and maintenance of the service loop without removing the cover, reducing rig downtime.
- Constructed with reinforced ballistic nylon (1680 denier) that is heavy-duty and cut-resistant
- Fire-resistant (FR) fabric tested to Fed. Std.191A, Method 5903, and NFPA 701, Small Scale Test.
- Turned and sewn edges to prevent nylon fray
- High-performance hook-and-loop fasteners for longevity and improved adhesion
- 2” tie-down webbing straps approximately every 4’ provide a secure closure system
- Yellow tie-down webbing rated at 10,000 lb break strength.
- Three 2” welded D-ring attachment points on each end secured and reinforced with webbing.
- Locking carabiners on each end help to hold the cover in place securely
- Custom sizes and configurations are available
Frequently asked questions
Avoid repair costs and downtime associated with service loop damage.
Prevent cables from snagging or becoming entangled in the mast.
Fabricated with heavy-duty reinforced ballistic nylon and a high-performance hook-and-loop fastener.
Cut-resistant with turned-and-sewn edges to prevent nylon fray.
In-stock, ready-to-order products and custom configurations are also available.
Quick and easy to install with a secure closure system that can easily be removed to inspect and maintain cables.
Top Drive Service Loop Covers
|Item No.||Product Number||Size||Material|
|Top Drive Service Loop Cover (BN55)||412283||55' Long||Heavy Duty Ballistic Nylon|
|Top Drive Service Loop Cover (BN75)||412284||75' Long||Heavy Duty Ballistic Nylon|
You might find these related products useful on your jobsite.
Drilling Rig Enclosures
Protect your rig and crew against the elements. Retrofit rigs with custom panels.
Noise & Dust Control Enclosures
Noise reduction barriers where hearing protection is required or your equipment is near populated areas.